We stock all types of bolted on manganese main shoes and HARDOX wear shoes for all our doors including bolts and luck nuts.
The below shoes / wear steel are made in cast manganese steel or we can by customer needs manufacture them in HARDOX wear steel.
We stock hardox wear plates in 20mm, 40mm and 60mm
The wear shoe on a trawl door is crucial to keep the door last longer and to keep the keel intact when fishing in different sea-bed conditions.
There is a big difference on what steel to use when fishing on abrasive seabed, compared to when fishing on rock-hard stony bottom.
Bolted on Mainshoes
XUM 390 MANGANESE WEAR SHOES
Normally used on 1 m² – 4,5 m² trawldoors. Bolted on for easy replacement.
- XUE 390 curved front shoe, 27kg
- XUM 390 straight mid shoe, 32kg
XUM 595 HEAVY DUTY MANGANESE WEAR SHOES
Normally used on 5 m² – 20 m² trawldoors. Bolted on for easy replacement.
- XUE 595 curved front shoe, 57kg
- XUM 595 straight mid shoe, 63kg
- XUM 740 straight mid shoe
XUM 695 HEAVY DUTY MANGANESE WEARSTEEL
Mounted under XUM 595 for heavy duty work.
- XUE 695 curved front wearsteel, 54kg
- XUM 695 straight mid wearsteel, 49kg
T1001 MANGANESE ANGLE
Mounted on XUM 595 or XUM 695.
- TM 490 straight wearangle, 17kg
- T 1001 straight wearangle, 26kg
Hardox 500 wearsteel is always in stock in 20mm, 40mm and 60mm plates. It can be cut to size if needed.
All shoes and wearsteel for Poly Ice doors are built in Hardox Steel.